1. Get Fresh Produce is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
3. We use your personal information to reply to you or to keep you updated about our new products, services and shops. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information with any third party for commercial reasons, however we may share your personally identifiable information with our host company, our internet service provider, or other businesses involved in the delivery of our goods and services to you, such as couriers and banks clearing credit card purchases.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorized access. We do not collect personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting our customer service department at any time at 630-665-9665. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
6. To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use "cookies." Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
8. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows '95 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink).